Thursday, February 11, 2010

$9.99

I have yet to resist a purchase for $9.99. The other day I bought a black hat that could only be appropriately worn at the horse races circa 1927 or maybe on an exotic beach somewhere...if I was jLo. Unfortunately I do not often find myself in either two of these scenarios and so there it sits, in my closet, as lonely as the number one.

But $9.99 is SO enticing. Today I purchased a dress I have plans to wear in Hawaii after having lost an impressive 50lbs.....I mean come on a deal is a deal, right?

Right.

3 comments:

Genesis said...

Yes losing 50 pounds is a big deal. That's a lot of hard work. You look Great btw!

And just wear the hat, who cares. I know you can pull it off.

Lavenda Memory said...

Um. You are so funny. Come watch project runway. It's free.99.

loves.

Jenni said...

:) to both of you